Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Well it looks as though we may have skipped winter completely this year. This is a picture of James at the park on March 14th!! I can't believe we were in tee shirts! James is becoming such a big boy and walked all the way to the park and back... a little over .5 miles. I pushed an empty stroller for no reason :) About 2 weeks ago James got his first real sickness in his life. He got a bad case of croup and had to be put on steroids, I think they did the trick but they sure gave my kid roid rage lol. He was a beast and just didn't know what to do with himself. At James 18 month visit 2 months ago we had counted out that he knew 140 words. I think he is way over 200 now and counting. He is like a little Perot. He even says small sentences. Like "what happened" "where did it go" "I want elmo" Or I want anything for that matter. He also tells us when he has pooped "I pooped" lol. He has been successful on the potty a number of times but Mommy is in no hurry in that department. Titus is still looking for a job for next year and I just received my 5 year pin at the hospital. Right now I am looking forward to a lot of weddings and meeting up with Dave and Sarah and the boys this April!

No comments:

Post a Comment