Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Well I wont be adding a photo this time cuz I am on Titus work computer. Thought I would at least add an update while James is napping. We have been having a lot of fun lately with the weather finally getting nicer out. We are enjoying walks in the neighborhood and walks to the park. After the trip to MN over mothers day James now wears leather soled shoes that he is able to wear outside. I can't wait for the rest of summer, for walks down by the lake and playing on the beach. James is now 10 months old. I can't believe in 2 months he is going to be 1!!!!!! He has been walking since 8 months so sometimes he gets ahead of himself and hits a near run just before be tumbles to the ground. I think he is going to have to be a tough boy cuz he sure has mastered falling. He is also trying to speak more. His first official word after momma and dadda was "stinky" lol. I don't think he knows what he is saying but he started to saying after us when we were changing his diaper. He also now says "thank you" and "uh ooo" (or however you spell that). He uses those words appropriately . He says thank you sometimes when you hand him something and he he says uh oo when he drops something (or when he throws his ball lol). He also just started walking backward if he doesn't want to hand you something and he will throw a ball to you or hand you something if you ask for it. He now eats what we eat along with a couple of bottles a day. He has mastered the sippy cup and drink a full glass of water with supper every night. He even controls it now without throwing it across the room lol. Most of the time he sleeps through the night. (10pm till 8am) He takes about 2 naps a day. He is a very happy kid. I think thats it for James updates.
Titus is just finishing up the school year. We have a friends wedding to attend the first weekend of June and then Titus will be home the rest of the summer with James! I will be picking up more hours at work this summer and maybe even some night shifts (we will see ). I will try and add photos when I get back on my other computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment