Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 6, 2013


23 Weeks!!



One more week till the 6 month mark! I feel like in this last week I have finally popped. Still have only gained 4 pounds so far but I am not complaining cuz baby boy is growing perfectly. The swelling is not bad at this point which is different than my pregnancy with James. Im starting to learn this baby's schedule of sleeping and being active. He is not at crazy active as James was. He is more calm and even his little kicks are more subtle than James were. This little guy is up a lot later than James was but he also lets me sleep in before he starts kicking my bladder lol. I could deal with that if he sticks to that once he is born. James really did stick to the same schedule once he was born. I hope this one dose the same :) I have been very busy with lots of stress. I am at one to two Dr. appointments a week. This whole kidney stent is kicking my butt. The pain has not let up and in fact landed me in the hospital being monitored on the OB floor this last weekend. The pain was worse than labor. I got IV antibiotics, IV fluids and an xray to be sure the stent was still in the right place. I was having a lot of contractions with the pain so I stayed on the monitor the entire time I was there. Things finally settled down and I went home. Followed up with one of the Drs in the practice yesterday and he is just as confused as I am to why I am still in so much pain. There was even talk about seeing a urologist at Froedtert. We will see. Right now I need to focus on keeping my days at work so that I don't mess up my short term disability for maternity leave......Update on the nursery... I think I am going with a white crib for baby. Even if someday the boys end up in the same room I feel like white will go better with James brown bed then finding a brown crib that is just off in color..... James is working on potty training and doing most of it himself. He is so proud of himself so far. He is going to be such a good big brother! 






No comments:

Post a Comment